American Association of University Women North Hills Pittsburgh Branch
Sister Matilda Kelly AAUW Incentive Grant
The American Association of University Women (AAUW) advances gender equity for women and girls through research, education and advocacy. Through its Education Foundation, AAUW provides funds to advance education, research, and self-development for women. The Sister Matilda Kelly AAUW Incentive Grant is part of our local branch effort to encourage women to complete their college education.
To be eligible for the grant you must:
1. Be a female currently enrolled in La Roche University.
2. Be enrolled as a junior or senior in a Bachelor degree program at La Roche University by the fall semester of the application year.
3. Complete all required application procedures and email to
Executive Assistant to the Dean of Students at La Roche
4. Be a first-time bachelor degree candidate.
Some facts you should know:
1. The grant will be awarded in September of the application year.
2. The grant is for $2,000.
3. The money may be used as the recipient decides: for tuition, books, childcare, etc.
4. All application data are kept confidential.
5. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
1. Answer the attached application information.
2. Include two letters of academic reference from members of the La Roche University faculty on La Roche University letterhead.
3. Have your official transcripts for all college level work completed as of previous fall semester, , sent directly by the Julie Makuta
DEADLINE May 1st for a September award If you have questions, please contact Julie Makuta at 412-536-1071