American Association of University Women North Hills Pittsburgh Branch
Sister Matilda Kelly AAUW Incentive Grant
The American Association of University Women (AAUW) advances equity for women and girls through advocacy, education, philanthropy and research. Through its Education Foundation, AAUW provides funds to advance education, research, and self-development for women. The Sister Matilda Kelly AAUW Incentive Grant is part of our local branch effort to encourage women to complete their college education.
To be eligible for the grant you must:
1. Be a female currently enrolled in La Roche College.
2. Be enrolled as a junior or senior in a Bachelor degree program at La Roche College by the fall semester of the application year.
3. Complete all required application procedures and send to
Dr. Linda Clautti,
2640 Timberglen Dr.
Wexford, PA 15090
4. Be a first-time bachelor degree candidate.
Some facts you should know:
1. The grant will be awarded in September of the application year.
2. The grant money for the year 2017 is $2,000.
3. The money may be used as the recipient decides: for tuition, books, childcare, etc.
4. All application data are kept confidential.
5. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
1. Answer the attached application information.
2. Include two letters of academic reference from members of the La Roche College faculty on La Roche College letterhead.
3. Have your official transcripts for all college level work completed as of May, 2017, including spring 2017 grades, sent directly by the registrar to
Dr. Linda Clautti, 2640 Timberglen Dr., Wexford, PA 15090.
DEADLINE JUNE 1, 2017 If you have questions, please contact Dr. Clautti at 412-335-0550.
Thank you and Good Luck!